Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lemonade Award for meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!


I received this Lemonade Award from Helen at A Reading Collection and I am honored to receive this award.Thank You Helen.

The Lemonade Award is a feel good award that shows great attitude or gratitude. Here are the rules for accepting the award:
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

Here is my list of nominees:

Reading One Mile At A Time
Layers Of Thought
Alternative-Read.Com
Booking Mama
I'm So Not A Blogger
Mom Forever And Ever
Rhapsodyinbook's Weblog
Booksie's Blog
Interior Design Junkie
Books & Needlepoint

Congratulations to the winners. :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much -- I'm so flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the cute award, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award!!! I have so many things I need to start posting on Interior Design Junkie. Moving really took alot out of me this time around. We are finally starting to feel a little more settled after 3 weeks. But my garage tells a different story right now. We still can't park in it.

    Thanks again for the award. Have a great Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yvette, Thank you so much for the award. I'm so excited it is my first one! I did not realize it until today when I was looking around at old postings. I got so excited that my hubby started laughing. I'm just still so new to this. I'm hoping that I can figure this all out correctly.... a challenge and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shellie
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

My True Crime Library

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog