Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And another one!! Kreativ Blogger Award!!

I think that I can now really start thinking of having all my awards in one spot.(Reminder-add to To Do list).
I am very happy to receive this award from John at John Abuzz.This is what he had to say about my blog.
True Crime Book Reviews is a blog I recently found through blog catalog. Now I am no longer embarrassed to say I love to read true crime books! The blog is full of great book reviews and full of energy. The layout is beyond creative; it is amazing.
How cool is that!!
This award is also a meme, but the rules are simple. If you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award. And of course copy the award to your site and link back to this post or my blog.

So here are my 7 favorite things:

1-My Kindle whose name is "Quisquis"

2-My little home

3-My car even though the lift pump that takes fuel to the engine broke and she left me stranded on the highway which caused a hitch hiker to think I had stopped for him,who then jumped in the car and sat with me,which then gave me strength to venture off at 5000 revs doing 20 km per hour only, with a 1000 cars whizzing past me,sending us the most evil finger signs I have ever seen.

4-my little one's nursery school security access card which helps me be a really smug and organised parent when I just swipe my card for gate to open and other parents(usually Dads) have left theirs in the car.

5-my credit card.Yes I know Dr Phil says "cash is king" but he's rich and I'm not.

6-my computer and internet access account because I got to meet the most amazing people on the net.

7-my really high black boots which make me 1.80m tall(it is 10cm high) when I wear them and make me feel good.


I hereby nominate the following 7 blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award:

Erotic Horizon
The Dangerous Pages Review
J Kaye's Book Blog
Janet's Book Place
Loving Heart Designs
Wandering The World
Bookin' With Bingo

15 comments:

  1. Sweet deals well deserved on both awards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heidi.I love awards!!I am going to make a post with all my awards and then keep adding (if I get some more)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well deserved! And Congratulations on you other awards too! I just love your blog so much. I have read so many of the books you mention here and want to read so many more!

    Wow, you have a kindle...I am so jealous! That would definitely be one of the tops of my favorite things too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey John
    PLEASE let me know if you agree on my reviews of the books you have read.Disagreeing with me would make my day.I only moderate comments to make sure I read all of them otherwise I would miss some NOT because I delete the ones I dont like.I am very glad that you enjoy this blog.
    I am going to do a post soon on my experience so far with using my kindle but so far I would advise everyone to get one if they can.I haven't given up on real books though coz I would miss the feel and smell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! You gotta have that one pair of high black boots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a surprise! Thanks for thinking of me. lol

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicole thanks and you are so right bout those high black boots.They come in very very handy (or footy)
    Gahome2mom,my pleasure and your blog is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards! Well deserved. I love your site because it gives me a taste of the books that I'm too much of a baby to read! This is my MIL's favorite genre, so it gives me good ideas on what to get for her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so excited to have a new award. Thank you so much for your kind words and the award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on your award, Yvette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bingo,congrats again.Anyone else here please have a look at the above nominated blogs.They are so well laid out and creative

    Sharon and Missy,thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shelley please let me know your MIL's top 3 favorite true crime books.From that I will be able to work out what types she likes and style of writing.Then I will give you a list of books she will definitely enjoy.Let me know soon.You can e mail me at yk(at)toptruecrimebooks(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much- this award is awesome! I have already passed it on and everything over at my blog- gotta have those black boots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Sharazad how did I miss your comment?I try to answer immediately.This is terrible and sorry for late answer.so Congratutions you totally deserve this award!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

My True Crime Library

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog