Monday, September 21, 2009

One Long Meme


Another meme that looked like a fun one.I got this one from Jenna at Jenna On Fire.This is what she started off with.
"Today we ripped this meme off a blogger called Yellow Jacket from Foma. He explains that "I found this clunker on Impetua's blog.". But, it was probably stolen at that blog as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!"

Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)

1. The phone rings. Who will it to be? My uncle,alerting me to ANOTHER problem with the house of horrors.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? No because in SA we have people that offload our groceries and take the carts back in return for a tip.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener? Listener until I get tipsy then you can't shut me up.

4. Do you take compliments well? No.

5. Do you play Sudoku? The few times I did,I enjoyed it.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? Yes,if I have a book,some water,and Gerard Butler.

7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No camps when I was at school.Small island!

8. What was your favorite game as a kid? Skipping rope which we made out of ivy.2 kids on either side and then you jump in and keep on jumping.

9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he was married, would you? Never.

10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? Yes,as long as they were not fanatical about their beliefs.

11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? Pursue.In fact when I was 10 a boy crossed the street in front of an oncoming car to avoid running into me.We both survived.

12. Use three words to describe yourself? Opinions of friends/family: difficult,stubborn,hardheaded.What I think: great,interesting,funny,kind,I could go on for ever...

13. Do any songs make you cry? don't remember the name of the song but if you guys remember the song that played when Izzie laid in bed when her fiance died (Grey's Anatomy).In fact after that episode,the next day, me and my best friend went to the mursery to buy plants and we were still crying.People must have thought looking at us that there was a death in the family!

14. Are you continuing your education? Life is one big lesson?

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? No, and never will.I get scared to even touch one.Don't want one in my house or to be in a house with one.

16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth? absolute addict!

17. How often do you read books? Every day.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future? all 3.

19. What is your favorite children’s book? I used to love Enid Blyton.

20.What color are your eyes? Depends on how angry I get.

21. How tall are you? 5'7"

22. Where is your dream house located? Mountain peak,close to beach with snow capped mountains close by.

23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? My kindle,camera and camcorder.sorry I can't choose one.

24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? Never heard of the Olive Garden.

25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today? From my car to the supermarket.

26. Do you like mustard? No.



4 comments:

  1. Another great meme, loved your answers. I'm so with you on songs that make you cry. When Denny died on Greys I was devastated, I sobbed and sobbed LOL then I downloaded the song Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol) and it still makes me cry every time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopped by to let you know I have an award for you here :) I've commented here as I couldn't seem to find an emil address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've never been to an Oliver Garden? Oh you don't know what you're missing -- (just kidding). The Olive Garden is an American "Italian" style casual dining chain restaurant. They are everywhere in the US. Once when I was vacationing in Florida I asked a sales clerk where were some good local restaurants -- he referred me to the Olive Garden! Some much for the locals being in the know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey great meme! Love your answers , never heard of Olive Garden?? Are you serious? Someone needs to take you there, that is if you like Italian food, which my husband does not so we never go :(

    I also have a award for you!!!!
    http://thebookinn.blogspot.com/2009/09/lovely-new-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Custom Search

My True Crime Library

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog