Friday, April 17, 2009

Skylar Deleon Sentenced to Death By Lethal Injection

I just needed to add this to my earlier blogpost on Vanished At Sea by Tina Dirmann.I wanted to correct the fact that I referred to Skylar Deleon as alleged murderer but the good news is he is now a convicted murderer as of 10 April 2009 and he has been sentenced to death by lethal injection.I just got this information via Glenn who came and commented on my blogpost to give us the news.I linked to his name and was taken to this site which is in remembrance of Tom and Jackie Hawks the victims of this monster Skylar Deleon.If you want to read more about this wonderful couple and the amazing impact they had on the lives of the people who knew them please access link here.And thank you Glenn for letting me know.

My thoughts are with the family and friends of Tom and Jackie Hawks.I hope that this will bring them some closure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search

My True Crime Library

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog